The application for the electricity meter new connection can be submit at the nearest office physically or online.
This procedure is valid for
|FESCO New Connection/Transfer
|HESCO New Connection/Transfer
|IESCO New Connection/Transfer
|GEPCO New Connection/Transfer
|LESCO New Connection/Transfer
|PESCO New Connection/Transfer
|MEPCO New Connection/Transfer
|SEPCO New Connection/Transfer
|QESCO New Connection/Transfer
|TESCO New Connection/Transfer
How to Apply for New Connection?
You need to follow these steps to apply for a new connection, change of name, Change of Tariff, and Reduction/Extension of load.
Online Application Form
- Visit ENC.com.pk
- Click “Apply”
- Select your Company, e.g., FESCO, LESCO, MEPCO…
- Select your Load Category
- Select your Connection Type
- A form will appear; fill the form here.
- Attach the scanned copies of the following documents
Required Documents for New Connection/Transfer of Connection
- Ownership Proof
- Applicant’s Undertaking Form
- Power of Attorney (If more than one Owner)
- NOC (if an applicant is a Renter)
- Applicant’s CNIC Copy (Attested)
- 2 Witness’s CNIC Copies (no need if the connection is a single phase)
- Copy of consumer signed designated tariff duly
- Submit the application and print it
- Attach the copy of all documents mentioned above with the application printed copy
- Deliver the application to the related head office
- Verification of your documents will be done
- Then an Officer will visit the area for an inspection
- After inspection clearance, you will receive the demand notice
- Pay the demand notice within the given time in the bank mentioned on it
- Then submit the demand notice copy in their office and wait…
Estimated Time for New Connection
Installation time for the new connection is different for different categories. According to the load, the new meter connection has the following categories
1st Category (1-15 KW)
|Submission of the Application with the required documents to the office, and the officer will issue the seniority number to the applicant.
|The inspection officer will visit the area to check whether the meter can be installed. In both conditions, the applicant will be informed.
|After clearance, the office will charge the applicant according to the connection type.
|Demand Notice will be generated, which an applicant can get by hand or by post.
|A copy of the paid demand notice will be submitted to the office.
|Submission of wiring report and verification.
|According to dues submission dates, the office will generate the priority list.
|A service Connection order will be issued from the office.
|The lineman will get the necessary items for the new connection, like wires, meters, installation kits, etc.
|The store will provide the following things to the lineman.
|After receiving the goods from the store, the lineman will install the meter.
|Estimated Time for Electricity Meter New Connection
2nd Category (16-70 KW)
The estimated time for the 2nd category electricity meter new connection could be up to 44 days while all the procedure is the same as the 1st Category.
3rd Category (71-500 KW)
The same procedure will be done for 3rd category electricity meter new connections. However, this could take up to 73 days after application submission in the office.
If you want to check your electricity bills online:
This article will provide you with all the information needed to apply for electricity meter new connection and transfer of name of already installed meter connection.