Check Your MEPCO Online Bill Here
Enter Reference no/Consumer id
Don’t Know Where is your Reference no?
Here it is
Guide to check your MEPCO Online Bill by Reference Number
It is very easy to check MEPCO Online Bill
- Check the 14-digit reference number on your MEPCO Bill
- Type it in the required section
- Click “Generate Bill”
- Bill will appear on your screen in a few seconds
- You can download or print your MEPCO online bill now
- In case of any error, Contact Us
Check Other Bills
MEPCO Bill Payment Methods
There are two ways to pay your electricity bill
If you want to pay your bill offline, you have to visit the shop providing bill payment service or go to the nearest bank and pay your bill there.
Several applications provide online bill payment options. These applications include Easypaisa, JazzCash, Nayapay, Zindagi app and all other banking apps.
Steps for Online MEPCO Bill Payment:
- Download any application which allows online bill payment
- Click on “Bill Payment”
- Select “Electricity Bill”
- Then select your company, “MEPCO.”
- Enter 14-digit reference no.
- Click “Next”
- The amount of the bill will appear
- Click “PAY”
- It will ask for confirmation (Pin/Fingerprint/Face ID)
- After confirmation, the bill amount will be deducted from your account
- Save the receipt
MEPCO Web Bill
These days web billing is the easiest way to check electricity bills online. You can find your WAPDA bill online on the MEPCO official site, and just by putting your reference number or consumer id, you will have your electricity bill. You can download and print your electricity bill by clicking “Print Bill.”
What is MEPCO MIS? It is the Management Information System that is used by different electricity-providing companies to generate bills online. We use the same system through an API on our website to provide easy and quick responses to our visitors.
What is MEPCO?
MEPCO, or the Multan Electric Power Company, is a power distribution company based in Multan, Pakistan. The company distributes and supplies electricity to consumers in Multan, Khanewal, and Vehari.
MEPCO is strongly committed to providing reliable and efficient power to its customers. The company has implemented various measures to improve its distribution network and reduce power outages. These measures include upgrading and maintaining power transmission and distribution infrastructure and implementing modern technologies such as smart meters and advanced metering infrastructure.
Coverage Areas of MEPCO
MEPCO is responsible for providing and maintaining electricity consumption in the following areas
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
MEPCO Bill Calculator
To calculate your bill, you have to understand all the taxes charged in your bill. There are two types of taxes one is charged by the electricity-providing company, and our Government charges the other.
Distribution Company Charges
Electricity Cost: All the units utilized during the peak and off-peak hours for a month are multiplied by their charges which are different for peak and off-peak hours, and you will get the cost of electricity.
FPA: This is charged by the distribution company in terms of fuel price adjustment as the major part of our electricity is made through fuel. Thus the company charged the consumers with FPA.
QTR Tariff ADJ/DMC: The electricity-providing company charges consumers with the distribution margin tax.
F.C. Surcharge: All the units consumed multiplied with o.43PKR will give the amount of finance cost surcharge.
Government Company Charges
Electricity Duty: Govt. of Pakistan applies the tax on the electricity cost and the QTR Tariff ADJ/DMC and calls it electricity duty.
T.V. Fee: An amount of 35 PKR is charged monthly as T.V. Fee by the Government in the electricity bills and it is mentioned in your MEPCO online bill.
GST: It is 17% of the electricity cost, Electricity duty, Distribution margin and F.C. surcharge.
N.J. Surcharge: This tax is collected by govt. of Pakistan for Neelum and Jhelum and calculated as 0.10 PKR x Units utilized for a month.
E.D. on FPA: The Government collects 1.5% of the FPA in terms of duty on FPA.
GST on FPA: Another tax by the Government is collected as 17% of the FPA and E.D. on FPA.
L.P. Surcharge: MEPCO online Bill is provided with the due date on it, and it is necessary to pay the bill within the given time, and if you don’t do this, you will be fined an extra 10% of electricity cost, QTR Tariff, NJ and F.C. surcharges.
Reduce Your Bill
- Use energy-efficient appliances: High energy ratings can help reduce energy consumption and lower your bills.
- Control your usage: Try to use appliances during off-peak hours when electricity rates are lower.
- Unplug appliances when not in use: Many appliances consume energy even when switched off. Unplug them when not in use to save on your electricity bill.
- Use natural light: Instead of artificial lighting, use natural light during the day.
- Insulate your home: Proper insulation can help keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter, which can help reduce your energy consumption and lower your bills.
- Use solar energy: Installing solar panels can help you reduce your dependence on the grid and lower your electricity bills.
- Use LED Bulbs: LED Bulbs consume less energy and last longer than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Educate yourself: Keep yourself updated on the new energy-saving tips and technologies that can help you reduce energy consumption and lower your bills.
MEPCO New Connection
You can visit Here to know about the procedure for new connection.
- Online Application: Go to the official website and find the section for new connections.
- Fill out the application form: You must fill out an application form with your personal contact information and details about the location where you want the connection.
- Provide required documents: You will be required to provide some documents, such as a National Identity card, proof of address, and two recent passport-size photographs.
- Pay the connection fee: You will be required to pay a fee for the new connection, which can vary depending on the type of connection and the location.
- Wait for inspection: After your application is submitted, a MEPCO inspector will visit your location to check the feasibility of the connection.
- Wait for the connection: After the inspection, the connection process will start, and you will be informed about the connection date.
- Meter installation: Once the connection is made, a meter will be installed at your location, and you can start using electricity.
Note: These steps may vary depending on the region you are located in. It’s best to contact the customer service department of MEPCO to confirm the process and requirements for new connections in your area.
Transfer of Connection
To transfer the name of a MEPCO connection, you will need to follow these steps:
- Gather necessary documents: You must provide a copy of your National Identity card or CNIC and a copy of the previous bill or meter number of the connection.
- Obtain a NOC: You will need to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous owner if the connection is in someone else’s name.
- Fill out the application form: You will need to fill out an application form for the transfer of name, which can be obtained from the MEPCO office or downloaded from their website.
- Apply: Submit the completed application form, documents, and NOC to the nearest MEPCO office.
- Pay the fee: You may need to pay a fee for the name transfer, which can vary depending on the region you are located in.
- Wait for the process: The name transfer may take some time, usually a week or two.
- Confirmation of transfer: Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation of the name transfer.
Note: These steps may vary depending on the region you are located in. It’s best to check the official website or contact the customer service department of MEPCO to confirm the process and requirements for the transfer of name in your area.
In Case of any error in your MEPCO online bill, Visit PEPCO official site. The contacts of customer service centers are as follows
|Dera Ghazi Khan
|Rahim Yar Khan